THE WMC TEAM
Location:Primary: Vancouver Other Cities: Vancouver
- Asset Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management & Organizational Development
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Project & Program Management
- Sourcing Advisory & Vendor Management
- Strategic Management & Planning
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit & Associations
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Real Estate, Engineering & Construction
- Small/Medium/Family-Owned Enterprises
- Tourism & Economic Development
- Transportation & Utilities
Prior to joining WMC, Damian had a long and distinguished career with IBM Global Services where he led a number of complex Transition and Transformational programs in both Australia and Canada.
Damian obtained his Bachelor of Computing degree at the University of Ballarat and his Master’s in Business Administration from Queens University. He has been a Project Management Professional since 2007 and is currently working towards his Certified Management Consultant certification.
Mr. Frith has a multi-disciplinary practice and consults on information technology services, business process improvement, strategic planning and outsourcing. His practice crosses many industries and he has done significant work in health care and retail services.