THE WMC TEAM
Location:Primary: Vancouver Other Cities: Calgary , Edmonton , Toronto
- Change Management & Organizational Development
- Executive Search
- Leadership Development, Assessment & Coaching
- Project & Program Management
- Strategic Management & Planning
- Talent Management & HR Management
- Aboriginal (FNMI) Relations
- Not for Profit & Associations
- Professional Services
- Real Estate, Engineering & Construction
- Small/Medium/Family-Owned Enterprises
Laurie Sterritt is a values-based leader with over 25 years’ experience in the fields of Indigenous, government and community relations; business planning & strategy; organizational & leadership development; and, executive search.
Laurie developed and implemented the Aboriginal Employment and Business Development strategy for a utilities company, and has also led the start-up and growth of an innovative organization. Laurie has been recognized for her commitment to creating a respectful and inclusive corporate Canada.
Active in her community, she was appointed Council Member on the Real Estate Council of BC and as Director for Industry Training Authority (both in 2016). She was previously Governor and 1st Vice-Chair of British Columbia Institute of Technology.
A member of the Kispiox Band of the Gitxsan Nation, Laurie Sterritt holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of British Columbia and a Certificate in Professional Fund Raising from the University of Indiana.